To make a crowdfunding campaign successful, it is very important to draw the attention of people to your campaign and get maximum traffic.
More traffic means more conversions and no matter how good your idea is, if you can’t share it, no one can invest to your project.
There are a number of ways through which you can promote your crowdfunding campaign and get people’s attention.
Here I am sharing some strategies that you can use to promote your crowdfunding campaign and help you get more high-quality traffic:
1. Make your idea appealing
You have to create the presentation page of your project. The more complete it is with HD pictures and videos, the more it will be likely to draw the attention of people granted that the project is good.
2. Social Media
- Share your project on Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon, and Forums etc.
- Create a Facebook group and add related people to it.
- Join relevant Facebook groups and talk about your project
- Join relevant Linkedin groups and talk about your project
- Go on relevant subreddits on Reddit and talk about your project
3. Talk To People
- Talk to people who are close to you and make them understand your project
- Discuss your project; it will not only introduce people to your campaign but also an opportunity to clarify your story.
- The next level is to contact people via phone, make sure you practice your Call To Action during these conversations.
- Let people know how they can support you by letting them know about your project, how they can find it when they can find it, what to do and when they visit the project.
- Get people involved in the development process of your product before coming to the campaign launch. This creates engagement.
4. Media Exposure
- Try to get in touch with journalists that write about Kickstarter projects and ask them to give exposure to your project.
- Some of them may ask some money, some others just a sample of the product.
- Reach out to influencers through YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms and let their audience know about your project.
5. Landing Page
- Build a landing page that promises something appealing to get people to sign up, such as early bird discounts etc.
- You can use social media to drive traffic to your landing page.
- The goal of the landing page will be to get people to sign up and create your email list.
- A squeeze page is a type of landing page, which are mostly single page only and are considered to be an effective way to increase the subscription rate on your site.
For creating Landing Pages, you can try Unbounce
- Send Email to people who sign up on your landing page to introduce your campaign and that delivers your Call To Action.
- You can use MailChimp for free email listing, creating a newsletter and then sending it out to people.
And other marketing strategies like:
- Submit your project on Product Hunt
- Submit your project via Stumbleupon
- Submit your project to Crowdfindly
- Advertise your project on BackerCity
Do a pledge for a pledge with other projects, this involves you pledging on another project and they’ll do the same for you.
Once you get people enough who are interested in your project, then you are ready to launch. On the basis of this interest grown over time, most of these people will be likely to turn into your first backers.
I we like to introduce you to a life changing offer that pays $175 when a purchase of $79.99 is made :
Vobbie Fundraising App is accepting partners to help promote their crowd funding software. The software is designed to help those who wish to setup a crowdfunding business. It is trusted by thousands worldwide. They offer a generous commission of $175 when a purchase of $79.99 is made for their software. The offer is available for international affiliates. Register and Get $175 instantly Try it you we thank me later.