How To Install Windows 10 On Any Android Phone
How To Install Windows 10 On Any Android Phone Or Tablet, Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 10 is the best operating system from Microsoft for personal computers. Windows 10 is so much regarded due to what it functions for.
However, have you thought of installing windows 10 in any android phone or tablet, if yes, then you are at the right place. Hey friends, please don’t get me wrong, the windows 10 here I am talking about is that of windows for PC. For example it is that of windows 7, 8 or 10. So you can actually install windows 10 in your android or tablet phone. So guys, let me quickly show you how you can install windows 10.
1. Any Android device or tablet running Android 4.4 and above
2. PC or Laptop running Windows
3. A USB cable
4. A High speed Internet connection is important
Procedures 0n How To Install Windows 10 :
1. From your Android device, go to Settings
2. Click on the Developer Options. Please note, if you can’t find the Developer Options in your phones settings it means that you haven’t enable it. To enable it, still within your phone settings, go to About Phone and click on it, now locate Build Number and then keep clicking on it until it shows a pop-up telling you that You are now a developer.
3. Now return back to your settings and then locate the Developer Options. Click on it and then scroll down and click on USB debugging.
4. From your PC, download Change my Software and then install.
5. Connect your Android device to your PC via USB and then launch the Change my Software on your computer.
6. Select the option Android > Windows (8/8.1/7/XP) to install the Windows on your Android device (Based on the type of Window that you want, select Change my Software option and then chose the version of Windows that you want)
7. If your device is properly working, click on the tab to continue.
8. Select your language. When you select your language, the Windows drivers will automatically start.
9. When the download is complete, click on Install.
10. Now, if you do not want to dual-boot (Windows and Android) you can choose to Remove Android which means you will only have the Windows OS on your Android device. However, if you want to dual-boot, just ignore the Remove Android option.
11. By now the Windows installation process should have began. Wait for the installation process to complete. Do not interrupt it!!
12. When all the features and files have been installed, your Android device will reboot automatically
Now you will have the option to boot either Windows or Android OS whenever you start up your Android device.
However, in case you want to revert back to only your Android OS, simple follow the below procedures.
Procedures To Restore You Android Back To Its Former Self:
1. Reconnect your Android device or tablet to your PC via USB.
2. Launch the Change My Software app, select Restore to original condition.
Once the above is done, your old Android will be restored back.
If you like this post, please kindly share to your friends and colleagues.
However, you views and comments are also welcome